Saturday, August 11, 2012

NOTD: Teal or No Teal

Good afternoon ladies, I have a NOTD for you. It's WetnWild's Teal or No Teal. But first some nail art.
After this morning's excitement I couldn't get back to sleep so I've been up since then and I decided to play around with my nails. I tried some more water marbling. Again, not sure how I feel about this, a little better then last time but one finger got smashed in the door when I went out the take a pic. I thought it was dry but I guess it was no match for the door. lol

So, now onto the notd: this is 3 coats. I would have been ok with 2 but I had a few bald spots.




That's all for today and as always thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...