Friday, August 24, 2012

Blue Butterflies


Good evening ladies, I’m back with another post. Two days in a row, can you believe it? lol I made sure to get up early so that I could this done and get pictures before the sun went down. Wouldn’t be nice to have time to just sit around a do your nails all anytime you pleased?

Ok, back to reality… I am determined to get the hang of stamping. I found a set on amazon with a G Clef on it, but I have said that I won’t invest in anymore plates until I get the hang of stamping. So, don’t be surprised to see lots more stamping post lol.


For today’s post I started off with a base of SH Lacey Lilac and CG Lemon Fizz. Then I used the Salon Express plate 19. I stamped using Zoya Song.


This is my most successful stamping attempt yet! I’m pretty excited here lol. Maybe it wont be long and I’ll get another stamping set, not really into the ones that came with the Salon Express kit.

Well, that’s all for today, I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...